- Get a recommendation from someone you trust. That could be a friend, family member or colleague. As your real estate agent, I can also recommend some reputable movers.
- Get everything in writing. Make sure you understand exactly what you’ll be paying. Ask about circumstances where extra charges may be applied.
- Ask if the moving company is certified.
- Reputable moving companies are fully insured. Ask to see the company’s certificate of insurance or some other proof of coverage.
- Avoid part-time movers who work weekends. Usually, they’re not professionals. You may save some money, but you’ll be taking a risk.
Have questions about making your moving day go smoothly? Call today.
Not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract.
IXACT Contact Solutions Inc.